🔸🔶⭐ SPACEHOLDER TRAINING ⭐🔶🔸
—— WITH THE ANCIENT ART OF CACAO ——
– The weekend of October 18, 19 & 20th. 2019 in Cph
(BOTH MEN & WOMEN WELCOME)
WHO IS THIS FOR
– This is an opportunity for you that are feeling a calling to learn the sacred ancient art of cacao ceremonies.
– This is also for you that might have already started doing cacao ceremonies out of eager and deep calling, but never really got any true training or deeper understanding for the sacred rituals to be respected in this field, before doing so.
– As well as this is for you that either wants to bring in the ceremonial element of cacao to your already beautiful workshops, yoga classes, therapy etc. (wherever an open heart is beneficial) or for you that have not already been of service in this field of workshops and circles, but really feel an inner calling to start doing so.
It is said that when the people are ready, the cacao spirit will appear. We have entered a new energetically paradigm on earth that makes most people feel the longing for connection, true values, purity, truth, time, healing, soul-alignment and open hearts. The north is one of the places working to be activated in the spiritual and conscious energy now, which means our northern sisters and brothers are ready to sit in ceremonies. So there is a deep calling in our souls for this now. The cacao spirit has truly arrived and the more high-standard sacred ceremonial spaceholders we are to help get the collective frequency and heart energy upgraded in the north, the better.
YOU WILL LEARN:
I am going to teach you the basics of the deep & beautiful intuned work behind making a powerful, shaman-angelic, sacred, energetically protected & safe ceremony with the alchemy of calling in the cacao spirit and making the openhearted, juicy & delicious cacao that really works. So that you are ready to go out and bring this magic in ceremonies by yourself.
In bullet points, this is what we will focus on:
– How to make energetically safe, beautiful & strong ceremonies.
– How to show up as a spaceholder in your purest form and step your human aside, to make room for the spirits of light and cacao that are truly here to guide the ceremony.
– How to create the sacred mandala, which elements to use, why its important and how it works on all individuals showing up for your ceremonies. So no energetically mistakes are made.
– How to call in the right energies for your ceremony and how to ask the spirit-permission to do your sacred work at the place chosen for your ceremony.
– How to bring in the best healing music for the space, and what sounds to avoid in this field.
– How to awaken your inner angelic shaman/Vølva and how to understand the nature/spirit messages being presented to you before, during and after ceremony.
– The deep alchemy of making the cacao right, so it taste delicious and work so powerful that it opens the heart of the people drinking it, no matter if their head believes in the cacao or not.
– All the does and don’t as well as what is really important NOT TO DO.
+ All the magic not able to describe before hand.
– You will ofcourse get a certification for your basic cacao training and you will also be a cocreator in a real cacao ceremony taking place saturday night during training.
– You will also be invited as a part of the helping angels team for the number of angels we need, on future cacao ceremonies.
WHY AM I OFFERING THIS TRAINING
I see more and more people are feeling called to work with the spirit of caca & more and more are also bringing in the cacao to their circles, without really knowing the sacred rituals of working with this plant medicine – Like, where to get true medicine cacao instead of just normal cacao, how to dance with the energies in a ceremony, what energies not to match the cacao with and how to make a clear protected space where it’s safe for people to let go and crack open all their chakras and energy fields, without picking up something negative in the field from the space you are sitting in or the person sitting next to you and then having to deal with that attachment of something that is not yours, afterwards.
The art of cacao is a very ancient one, with deep shamanic elements, and for it keep its full power, sacredness and purity – it is something that truly requires a training to be a spaceholder in if you wanna take it to a level that is more than just a few already known friends in your home. As well as I will also invite all people attending cacao ceremonies to be the leader of own energical safety and require that their spaceholder is a truly taught cacao shaman in the field.
Lots of Love
Cacao Mama, Vølva Angelic Shaman & Spiritual Mentor
*Angelic Shamanic & Cacao educated in Bali – having first done the full embodied cacao work of sitting in ceremonies for years, before serving this sacred cacao myself.
Day 1 Friday October 18, evening 5pm to 9.30 pm ish
Day 2 Saturday October 19, daytime 10 am to 18 pm ish
Day 3 Sunday October 20, daytime 10 am to 18 pm ish
Be mindful not to have other plans this weekend, so you integrate and rest in the space in-between training.
CEREMONY ANGEL TEAM
The following full moon there will be a full moon ceremony, where the participants of the Spaceholder training will get to be a part of the beautiful creation before, help hold the space during, and pack up & reflect together afterwards. The date and time for this will be written here later.
PRICE & REGISTRATION
(Paying in bites is possible – email us at email@example.com)
ONLY 13 SPOTS IS AVAILABLE!
Location will be CHP. More details will come later.
WHAT TO BRING
As we will work on your sacred mandala, make sure to bring your crystals, nature elements, angel cards or whatever calls you from your hidden spiritual box or your alter at home, to bring. If you have none, no worries – you will still learn all you need to learn and will have a list of recommendations of what you can acquire afterwards, for your own ceremony & mandala, as well as why.
These elements you can bring with you for our training, friday evening and they are safe to stay overnight at the place, for you to bring home again after the ceremony saturday evening.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
– Notebook & Pen (If you have a favorite one feel free to bring it anyway)
– Snacks friday & sunday evening
– Lunch & snacks during saturday & sunday. We will make sure there is enough for your belly for the whole day, but feel free to bring extra food for yourself if you are pregnant or in anyway need to respect and follow your own rhythms of food this day.
Send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
May all who is called to be there, SHOW UP
Lots of love